VideoWebWizard Help Area
Please Read: Your Question Is Probably Already Answered!
75% or more of the questions I receive are answered in either the Tutorial or FAQ's document. If you could take a minute and look through these documents and see if your question is answered, that helps me a lot with my support load!
1. CLICK HERE To Download The Tutorial Document
2. CLICK HERE To Download The FAQ's Document
Even More Frequently Asked Questions
1. The program asks me for a "Receipt ID" to register. What's this?
When you purchased VideoWebWizard 2.0, you should have received an email from ClickBank with a subject line starting with "Receipt for your ClickBank Order #..."
Open this email and look for your "Order
Number." This 8-digit number is what you enter into the software
to register the program.
2. I am on Windows Vista and I get this error: "System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path 'C:\Program Files\VideoWebWizard 2.0\Players\BlankPlayer.XML is denied."
To fix this problem, all you need to do is turn
off Windows Vista's "User Account Control."
3. How do I actually put my new video on my website?
The easiest thing to do is create a new folder
on your web server. Then, upload the 4 files into the new
folder. After that, you should be able to view your video simply
by going to www.yoursite.com/NewFolderName
You can also simply log into your web host's
control panel, and use a file manager there.
How To Get Support
Is your question not answered here or in the two manuals?
Open a support ticket at: